At The Positive Living Group, we offer services and strategies to effectively support you as you regain, maintain, and expand your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Some of the services we offer include:
- Individual, Tele-Health, and In-Home Therapy
- Couple’s, Marriage, and Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Coaching
- Intensive Trauma Treatment
- Group Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Team Building Workshops
- Professional Development and Training
- Intensive Mental Health and Addictions Treatment
The DUI school program helps individuals who want to have their driver’s license reinstated or are court ordered to participate in a DUI school program.
The Positive Living Group DUI School will meet one time per month on selected Saturdays. The required 12 classroom hour would begin at 8:30 AM and concludes at 8:30 PM.
When you participate in our DUI School, you can gain the following benefits:
- Taught by Licensed Professional
- Prime for Life Curriculum
- Early Intervention
- Self-Evaluation Personal Reflection
- Certificate of Completion
Pricing: $175 non-refundable fee to participate
Making a Difference
We strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Find out how you can benefit by calling us at 731-736-4400. You may also set an appointment at your earliest convenience.